- January 18 & 19 - Jon Davis IKWF Kids open in Springfield, IL
- Prairie Capital Convention Center, 1 Convention Center Plaza, Springfield, IL 62701
- January 26 - Little Huskies Susan P. Collins Memorial Tournament (Included Tournament in registration fee)
- Oak Park River Forest High School, 201 N. Scoville, Oak Park, IL 60302
- Weigh-ins 6:30 to 8:00am
- wrestling starts at 9:00am
- concessions available
- adults $5.00 anyone under 18 free.
- February 2nd:
- Providence Dual (for Varsity line up) (no cost, line up is TBD)- Providence High School- New Lenox. The lineup will most likely be decided the week before.
- Indian Elite Wrestling Tournament - *Optional tournament - $15/wrestler - Minooka High School, Central Campus - 301 S. Wabena Ave., Minooka (ages 5-8 -4-man brackets, 9-14 - 8 man brackets). Trophies for 1st place, medals for 2nd-5th place).
- February 9th: Pitbulls “Wrestle Off” Tournament **Optional tournament - $20/wrestler (for all wrestlers) - Rolling Meadows High school - 2901 W. Central Road, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008. Ages 6 & under in 4 man round robins. 7 and up in 8 man brackets (unless there are not enough wrestlers in a bracket, then will go to a 4 man).
- February 16th (3 tournaments will be going on this weekend). **Optional Tournament
- Bantam Championship (for all Bantam level wrestlers)- 16 man brackets, weight classes have to be announced. Championship belts given out to all 1st place winners. Must register on www.trackwrestling.com. $25/wrestler - Bolingbrook High School - 365 Raider Way, Bolingbrook, IL. Tots are allowed to wrestle up as a Bantam, if they choose, please discuss this with your head coach if you are thinking of having your tot go.
- Joe Tholl Sr. Invitational - (highly experienced wrestlers, weight classes have to be announced). Must register on www.trackwrestling.com $20/wrestler. Sandburg High School - 13300 S. LaGrange Road, Orland Park, IL 60462. Head coaches will determine who is going to this tournament.
- Valentine’s Day Titans Clash - $15/wrestler. 4 man round robins. Reavis High School, 6034 W. 77th Street, Burbank, IL
- OUR LAST INCLUDED TOURNAMENT WILL BE REGIONALS. EXACT DAY IS TBD. EITHER 3/1 OR 3/2. If you are a midget, novice or senior and you take 1st-6th place, you will be advancing to Sectionals the following weekend. Then, from there, if you are a novice or senior wrestler and you take 1st-3rd place, you will advance to State the following weekend after that.